You already know Thule for their awesome Chariot and Jogging strollers, built for today’s active parent, but are you ready for their amazing new stroller?
The Thule Sleek is a city-friendly new way for you and your little one to get around in style! This will be a great choice for young families that are planning to grow, with the ability to turn from a sweet-rolling single to a convenient double.
Thule is bringing you a full-featured, but lightweight option that comes in under 25 lbs with a lightweight feel. It also helps to keep the price down by keeping the bassinet as a separate accessory, allowing you to click in your existing infant car seat if you prefer.
The Thule Sleek can easily handle twins or siblings that are of a similar age, though you can also use it as a single and add a second seat or stroller board when needed. In fact, it has 12 possible seating arrangements, including two toddler seats, two bassinets, or two car seats. Both seats feature a deep recline and are reversible.
Here are some of the features you can look forward to on this exciting new stroller:
- Adjustable Handle Bar. The handle has an 8” range, from 38” up to 45” and has a comfortable foam cover.
- Adjustable Leg Rest. The leg rest has 3 positions. There is a second leg rest which is part of the frame and can be used to climb into the seat.
- Reversible Seat. The main seat can recline to one of three positions and has a capacity of 48.5 lbs. If converted to a double, the second seat has a capacity of 33 lbs. All seat materials are removable, non-toxic, and machine-washable.
- 5-Point Harness. The Sleek has an adjustable padded 5-point harness that is easy to open for parents (via two small release buttons in the buckle) but very hard for a toddler.
- Generous Basket Space. The large basket has a capacity of 11 lbs and features a zipper cover to protect your belongings. Small essentials can be kept in a small zipper pocket in the back.
- Lovely Canopy. The canopy features two large panels and a third, zippered panel that can provide ventilation, or be covered on cool days. There is also a pop-out sun visor and a peekaboo window with a magnetic closure.
- Large Wheels. The large, foam-filled tires are 12” in the rear and 8” up front. The front wheel can swivel or be locked straight.
- All-wheel Suspension. Give your little one a nice, smooth ride with all-wheel suspension that absorbs bumps and rolls smoothly.
- Easy Fold. The Sleek has an easy fold which can be accomplished even with the seat attached. It does take a bit of room but can be made more compact by removing the rear wheels.
- Upper Adapters. The included adapters can be used to turn your single into a double, or if you are keeping it as a single, the adapters can also be used to bring the seat up higher on the frame, keeping baby even closer to you.
- Travel System. The Sleek will work with major car seats like Nuna, Chicco and Graco.
- Bassinet. An optional bassinet can be purchased separately, so that you can choose to use your existing car seat.
With so much going for it, the Thule Sleek is sure to be extremely popular when it arrives on the scene in August of 2018. This is one to watch for!
Active Baby is your top Canadian Online Baby Store with store locations in Langley and North Vancouver.
The brands we love: Bugaboo, Uppababy, Clek, Diono, Babybjorn, Baby Jogger, Beaba, Thule, Ergo, Mountain Buggy, PegPerego, Maxi-Cozi, Chicco, Graco, 4moms, Skip Hop, Vonbon, Little& Lively, Minimoc, NorthFace, Sorel, Stonz, Mymayu, Bogs and more.