Looking for a convertible car seat and want something sleek and modern-looking? Take a look at this offering from Nuna!
The Nuna Rava is an attractive, comfortable, convertible car seat that is also incredibly easy to install. Why is that so important? First, it makes things much easier on you, and second, it ensures that it will be installed properly, making for a safer experience for your baby!
Why is installation considered so easy? Most other convertible car seats can be installed with the LATCH system, but the Nuna Rava is designed to be installed exclusively with the safety belt. The advantage of this is that the Rava can be installed in a greater number of seating positions in different cars. It also eliminates confusion over when one should switch from the LATCH anchors to the safety belt.
Regardless of whether you are installing the seat facing the front or the rear, ensuring a tight installation each time is remarkably easy. Simply follow the conveniently colour-coded belt path indicators, threading the seat belt through the seat and buckling it securely. There is no tugging involved at this point; just close the True Tension door and you have a tight, secure fit.
We know that having your little one face the rear is safest, but we also know that this can be uncomfortable when your child’s legs are long. When this happens, use the extension to make a little more space. The Nuna Rava holds your child in a rear-facing position up to 50 lbs, so this is a great way to make them more comfortable as they grow.
Other great features of the Nuna Rava include:
- Energy absorbing foam and excellent side impact protection with SIP pods.
- A reinforced belt path through a secure, all-steel frame.
- A height-adjustable headrest with 10 positions, guaranteeing a perfect fit.
- Bubble-free recline adjustment and handy recline angle guides.
- A 5-point, no-rethread harness, which can be operated with one hand.
- A 2-position, no-rethread crotch strap.
- Ventilation panels and breathable fabric allowing baby to keep cool on warmer days.
- Removable infant head and body inserts, allowing for the transport of babies as small as 5 lbs rear-facing.
- When rear-facing, it holds children up to 50 lbs or 49 inches in height. Forward facing, it holds children from 25-65 lbs and 49 inches in height.
The 2019 Nuna Rava is expected to release at the end of January 2019 and features a few new additions and changes to colours and fabrics.
The new Nuna Rava will be available in 3 colours, including 2 new grey colours that are used throughout Nuna’s line of strollers and in-home baby gear. These are Frost (lighter) grey and Granite (darker) grey. The Nuna Rava will also be available in Caviar Black.
Active Baby is your top Canadian Online Baby Store with store locations in Langley and North Vancouver.
The brands we love: Bugaboo, Uppababy, Clek, Diono, Babybjorn, Baby Jogger, Beaba, Thule, ERGObaby, Mountain Buggy, Peg Perego, Maxi Cosi, Chicco, 4moms, SkipHop, Vonbon, Little & Lively, Minimoc, North Face, Sorel, Stonz, Mymayu, Bogs, Yumbox, and more.