However, it does not mean that we are relaxing our high standards of safety. We are taking this re-opening very cautiously as we are committed to providing a safe environment for your family and our staff.
We ask that you carefully review our COVID-19 policies and procedures below:
- Ensure you are healthy with no signs or symptoms of being unwell (fever, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath)
- Must apply hand sanitizer upon arrival at our hand sanitizing station.
- As protective measures, we encourage you to wear a mask while shopping at the stores. As an option, you can get a mask and gloves from our store for $1 if you don’t have a mask prepared. The proceedings on mask/gloves will all be donated to hospitals.
- We will take a maximum of 2 families or 3 people one time at the store to ensure social distancing (6 feet).
- We are trying to avoid cash transactions at this time. Please pay using a touch-less payment option (tap with visa or debit).
- If you have to shop with your children, please ensure they are in the stroller and not wondering around touching items and/or putting things in their mouth. We want them to be safe.
- We use industrial strength cleaners and follow strict disinfecting protocols for all high touch surfaces.
- All staff are washing their hands and using sanitizer/gloves regularly throughout the day, we ask you to please do the same
We are so excited to have our stores reopen to the public! However, to allow dedicated time for handling and shipping online orders, we will have to reduce our public hours so your orders can be processed in the mean time. Our team will stretch the operational hours during the day, to have both online & in-store customers taken care of.
Public Store hours during COVID-19:
- 11am - 4pm
- Monday to Saturday
- Sundays in our North Vancouver store will be dedicated to shipping & handling only, not opening to public. We are sorry that phone calls won't be answered in the NV store on Sundays as the team needs to go through all online orders that are pending or awaiting fulfillment. Un-interrupted shipping time without phone calls for one day a week is very needed!
- 11am - 5pm
- Monday to Sunday
- 11am - 5pm
- Monday to Sunday
Pick up in North Vancouver:
You are welcome to come for pick-up during the public store hours from 11am - 4pm at our North Vancouver store. However, please be aware there is a chance of line waiting outside of the store and you might have to wait.
"Pick-up Only" HOURS @ North Vancouver store:
4-6pm, Monday - Saturday
If you would like to avoid the line, please come between 4-6pm, Monday to Saturday. We have opened up "Pick-up Only" hours in North Vancouver to help reduce the stress of waiting time for pick-up.
Pick up in Langley & Vancouver:
11am - 5pm, Monday - Sunday
We totally understand if you are still not feeling entirely comfortable to shop in the store physically, and we encourage you to shop online with us. We will continue to offer curbside pick up at all three locations during regular store hours. Each store will have a pickup station near the door.
Please wait for your Email NOTIFICATION before you come for your pick up.
We are thrilled to be able to open up our doors and welcome more customers to our stores. Looking forward to your visits!