Jan & Jul - Aqua Dry Bucket Hat - White
Kids Unisex Pool Hat Features:
- Gro-With-Me®: Drawstring head adjustment & adjustable chinstrap ensure perfect fit and longer use
- Superior Sun Protection: 50+ UPF aqua dry water-repellent fabric for best sun protection and comfort with wide brim strengthened to stay up in front.
- Stay-on: Chin-strap ensures hat stays put when windy or child pulls
- Safe: Break-away safety clip on the chin-strap
- Pack-able: Light weight and easily foldable to fit in a pocket for easy storage and travel
Aqua-Dry Sun Hat Sizing:
- S: 0 – 6 months, head up to 45cm (17.5″) with 6.0 cm wide brim
- M: 6 – 24 months, head up to 50cm (19.5″) with 6.5 cm wide brim
- L: 2 – 5 years, head up to 53cm (21″) with 7.5 cm wide brim
- XL: 5 – 12 years, head up to 56cm (22″) with 8.0 cm wide brim
Jan & Jul Gro-With-Me® kids unisex pool hat grows with your child so you can use it longer. Designed by savvy Vancouver moms, every hat is guaranteed to fit your child with a fully adjustable head drawstring and an adjustable chinstrap. A hat that fits well is a safer hat for an active kid.We make the chinstrap safer by incorporating a break-away safety clip on the strap. The strap breaks apart with a harder pull; simply clip it back when you need the strap again.
Grow With Me Kids Unisex Pool Hat Features:
- Quick-dry water-repellent fabric perfect for beach, pool and water-play
- 50+ UPF rated fabric and wide brim for best sun protection.
- Perfect fit with adjustable head strap with easy toggle.
- Chin-strap with easy toggle adjustment and break-away clip to minimize choking hazard.
- Sizes for baby, toddler and kids
- Fold-able and pack-able for easy storage and travel
- Classic and fun prints for boys and girls
- Over 30 colors and prints to choose from
- Voted as the “best children sun hat” by several magazines
- Hand wash cold
- Lay flat to dry
- No bleach
The unique styles and excellent quality of Jan & Jul sun hats, previously Twinklebelle sun hats, have attracted many rave reviews and selected as one of the best sun hats by SavvyMom, the most influential online parenting media company in Canada.