How do you get your little one to understand when it’s time to get up? The Groclock sleep trainer uses colours and pictures to help children who are too young to read an ordinary clock, to understand when it’s time to sleep and when it’s time to spring out of bed and play!
Simply set the time you would like your child to wake up in the morning and this sleep trainer clock will show the passing of time using colours and symbols. When it’s time to sleep, the blue clock face features a sleepy Ollie the Owl surrounded by hearts and stars. As the time passes and reaches your pre-set wake-up time, the stars start to gradually disappear until there are only hearts left and our lovable Ollie the Owl appears awake on a yellow background. With two time setting options, you can choose to set different weekday, weekend or naptime wake-up times.
With adjustable brightness settings you can easily turn the brightness down or off completely. As your child grows the sleep trainer can also be used as a handy nightlight for comfort and reassurance or for when your toddler needs a night-time toilet trip
As your child gets older, parents can choose to set the optional audible alarm – perfect for routine wake-up times.
The optional digital clock feature allows parents to also display the digital clock – ideal for when your little one starts to learn digital time.
The sleep trainer clock is powered by a 3.5mm USB cable* (1.8m length) so there’s no need for batteries (*excludes adaptor plug but compatible with most USB plugs used as phone chargers).
A sky full of dreams is our very special bedtime story where Bennie the Bear teaches Ollie the Owl all about the Groclock. We’ve created this story to help your little one learn all about bedtime so we can take the stress out of sleep for mum and dad.
• Tells the time with colours and pictures: Perfect when sleep training toddlers, the easy to understand pictures help little ones understand when it’s time to get up and when it’s time to stay in bed
• USB powered: Mains powered by a 3.5mm USB cable (1.8m length) and adaptor plug. The USB adaptor plug is not included but the cable is compatible with most USB plugs used as phone chargers
• Adjustable brightness: The screen brightness can be turned down or turned off completely. Ideal as a nightlight for comfort and reassurance or for when your toddler needs a night-time toilet trip
• Digital clock: The optional digital clock feature is ideal for when your little one starts to learn digital time
• 2 time settings and audible alarm: With 2 settings you can set a different weekday, weekend or naptime wake up times and the optional audible alarm features is perfect for routine wake up times
• Sustainable packaging: To help reduce our environmental impact, our Groclock sleep trainer is packaged in plastic-free and 100% fully recyclable cardboard packaging.