The Viscose from Bamboo Belly Wrap is the natural choice, literally. This Belly Bandit Belly Wrap combines the softest and comfiest fit with the firmness and strength you need to gently reshape your belly, waist and hips. This tummy tucker offers antimicrobial, moisture wicking properties and, of course, a superior support system created with Stretch and Compress™ technology.
Belly Bandit exclusive PowerCompress Core™ technology is your secret weapon to help accelerate the healing process and get you back to your pre-pregnancy size or smaller.
The Belly Bandit® Belly Wraps are designed to work with Relaxin, a natural hormone produced during pregnancy. Relaxin allows your pelvis and ligaments to soften for childbirth and stays in your body for a limited amount of time post-delivery. Wear the Belly Bandit® Belly Wrap for at least the first six to ten weeks postpartum to help achieve optimal results.
- Supports back, leg & core muscles
- Lose inches & look slimmer instantly
- Adds support while breastfeeding
- Provides comfort after C-Section
- Helps minimize stretch marks
- Accelerates healing
- Applies medical grade compression to help expedite fluids through the body
- May help with muscle memory and body shaping
- Helps with abdominal separation also known as diastasis recti
How often should you wear it?
The Belly Bandit should be worn all day every day, only taking it off to shower. Please feel free to sleep in the product as well. Remember, the longer you wear the quicker the results. A job worth doing is worth doing well!
Finding the right fit
- If you are purchasing Belly Bandit early on in your pregnancy, your best bet is to go up 1 or 2 sizes from your pre-pregnancy waist size.
- In the eighth month many woman will be the same size as they will be post-delivery. Simply measure the circumference of your waist starting at your belly button. Choose the corresponding band for your size.
- Just prior to delivery simply subtract 3 to 5 inches from your waist measurement. Select the corresponding band size for that.
- If you purchase your Belly Bandit after you gave birth, simply choose the corresponding band size for your waist size.
- If you measure between band sizes, it is recommended that you purchase the smaller size. The Bellly Bandit is designed with adjustability to stay tight as you shrink.
- XS (27" - 32" / 69cm - 82cm)
- S (33" - 37" / 84cm - 95cm)
- M (38" - 43" / 96cm - 110cm)
- L (44" - 49" / 112 - 126cm)