- Its smart.
- Its Swedish.
- Its maybe a little strange.
- Its doctor invented & recommended.
- Its 100% hygienic due to the included filters (4).
- Its fabulously reviewed (Rachel Ray, Parenting, & more).
- Its a nasal aspirator that ACTUALLY WORKS!
- Its NoseFrida. The Snotsucker.
- The disposable filter should be in place to prevent mucus or bacterial transfer.
- Place the large tube against the childs nostril, creating a seal.
- Use the red mouthpiece to SUCK out the snot. TIPS: Move the tube in a circular motion against the nostril - you will hear and see the mucus coming out of the nose. A few drops of saline solution in each nostril will help loosen thick mucus before using Nosefrida.
- To clean, detach all of the pieces, and dispose of the filter. All pieces EXCEPT for the long thin tube should be cleaned with hot water and dish soap (they are also top-rack dishwasher safe).The long thin tube should be cleaned with a few drops of rubbing alcohol and shaken out to dry.
- NoseFrida is not a toy - keep all parts out of reach of children.
- Only use NoseFrida for nasal aspiration.
- Do not blow air into the red mouthpiece while tube is placed at childs nostril.
- Never attached NoseFrida to a machine.
- Why is NoseFrida better than other aspirators?
NoseFrida is non-invasive - instead of going inside the nose like the bulb, it forms a seal with the outside of the babys nostril (creating a vacuum). Parent-powered (mouth) suction is much stronger and more effective than the static suction of the bulb or battery-powered aspirators. NoseFrida is also easy to clean.
- Will I catch my babys cold?
No. Clinical studies have proven that the hygiene filter prevents mucus and bacterial transfer from child to user.
- Can I suck too hard?
No. NoseFrida is safe to use on newborns and preemies. There is no risk of sucking too hard.
- Is NoseFrida made of safe materials?
Yes, NoseFrida is made of non-allergenic, latex-free, BPA-free, and phthalate-free polypropylene. It is manufactured in environmentally-conscious Sweden.
I took the tube apart for washing and now it wont stay attached.
The tube must be pushed firmly until you hear it snap into place. There is a groove inside that holds the pieces together.
- Does NoseFrida the Snotsucker come with filters?
Yes, it includes 4 filters - 1 pre-loaded and 3 extras