Nuna Mixx 2 vs Valco Snap Ultra Trend
Posted by Active Baby Canadian Online Baby Store on 2018 Jul 27th
A good stroller can be a fair-sized investment, so you will want to be sure that you are putting your money into something that is appropriate for you, and as always, we are here to give you information to help you make your decision.
Today, we look at the Nuna Mixx2 and the Valco Snap Ultra Trend. Which is the one for you?
Nuna Mixx 2
You may already be familiar with the original Nuna Mixx, which released a number of years ago to instant success. A stylish, functional stroller, it was a hit with parents right from the start.
The Nuna Mixx 2 is very similar to the original, but it does sport some luxury upgrades.
Although the original Mixx was quite popular, there were some areas that parents felt could be improved upon, the two biggest being the lack of a bassinet, and the lack of accessories. The Mixx 2 solves both of these problems with the option to attach a bassinet directly to the frame without any adapters, and the addition of some optional accessories such as a cup holder, child tray, and travel bag.
The buggy is usable as a travel system using a colour-matching Pipa car seat (sold separately). It has a quick and easy compact fold (with a trolley function when folded) and features one-handed 5-position recline, extendable leg rest, a hand-sewn vegan leather handle bar, chrome-accented black wheels, and a very large basket. The large UFP 50+ canopy has double quilted stitch work, and fabrics are a hand-picked tweed textiles blend.
With all-wheel suspension and large all-terrain wheels, the Nuna Mixx 2 features a smooth, incredibly manoeuvrable ride. This is a sleek, attractive, functional, and highly responsive stroller that will satisfy any parent.
- Convertible 3- or 5- point anti-loop harness
- 5-position recline, including true-flat sleeper recline
- One-piece fuss-free fold, with set forward- or rear-facing
- Oversized canopy with mesh ventilation and peek-a-boo window
- One-handed easy-open
- Super-smooth ride
- Height-adjustable handle
- Huge storage basket
- Holds newborns, up to 50 lbs
- Stroller dims: 23.4""w x 33.5""d x 44.3""h
- Folded dims: 23.6""w x 16""d x 35.8""h
- Stroller weight (not including canopy or arm bar): 26.8 lbs.
Valco Snap Ultra Trend
The Valco Snap Ultra Trend is a lightweight, stylish stroller that has been receiving great reviews, and it’s not hard to understand why. The Trend lineup is a redesign and upgrade from previous models, usable from birth onward. The Snap Ultra Trend is not only highly fashionable, it also has a number of great features.
If you are looking for a lightweight, smooth-rolling stroller that won’t break the bank, the Snap Ultra Trend may just be the right choice for you.
Check out some of these features:
- Usable from birth due to the one-handed, multi-position recline
- Spacious and roomy with a weight capacity of 45 lbs
- Reversible seats, letting baby face you, or the world in front of them
- Puncture-proof tires that can handle virtually any terrain
- Footmuff with an extendable panel, allowing even older kids to stay warm
- Ventilated, expandable canopy
- Large, convenient basket accessible from both sides. Easily carry groceries along with your diaper bag
- Car seat adaptable with the Maxi Cosi, Cybex and Nuna infant carriers
- Baby bumper bar, exchangeable with a snack tray (sold separately)
- Standing fold, and folds with the seat on or off
This is one high-performing, affordable stroller that is as light on your wallet as it is in your hands.
Each stroller tends to have its own strengths, so it is always important to know your needs before comparing, but whatever your needs may be, Active Baby will have something for you!
Active Baby is your top Canadian Online Baby Store with store locations in Langley and North Vancouver.
The brands we love: Bugaboo, Uppababy, Clek, Diono, Babybjorn, Baby Jogger, Beaba, Thule, Ergo, Mountain Buggy, PegPerego, Maxi-Cozi, Chicco, Graco, 4moms, Skip Hop, Vonbon, Little& Lively, Minimoc, NorthFace, Sorel, Stonz, Mymayu, Bogs and more.