Clek Foonf | Shadow (Black/Black)
MADE IN CANADA
Automotive Safety Innovation. Now For Your Child.
Foonf is Clek’s no-compromise convertible child seat – introducing revolutionary safety technology, innovative convenience features, and recyclable (Foonf can be recycled through Clek's car seat recycling program).
The Revolutionary REACT™ — Rapid Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology — Safety System (reducing the forces transmitted to your forward-facing child in a frontal collision by up to 40%)
One of the most effective innovations in automotive safety is the crumple zone, the area of the vehicle that is designed to deform and crumple in a collision. The crumple zone absorbs energy in an impact, preventing it from being transmitted to the occupants.
Much like the crumple zones that protect us in the cars we drive, the crumple zone system integrated into every Foonf child seat protects your child.
How it works?
In a collision, the vehicle comes to an abrupt stop, but the child continues to move at the same speed. The less time that it takes for the child to come to a complete stop, the higher the forces exerted on the child. The REACT Safety System allows that sudden change in momentum to happen over a longer period of time through a series of controlled events. Foonf is designed to ride down the collision crumpling the aluminum honeycomb and absorbing energy from the collision resulting in less force transferred to the child.
• Crypton® Super Fabric cover.
• Foonf is rated up to 45lbs, when installed rear-facing and engineered to protect in side-impact collision.
• Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings. Energy-absorbing foam-lined headrest connected to frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision
• Energy-Absorbing Foam Layers. Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force directly upon your child
• Rigid Sub-Structure. Foonf is reinforced by a steel and magnesium sub-structure
• Anti-Rebound Bar. In rear-facing mode, Foonf’s anti-rebound bar improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child’s head from impact in the case of a collision
• Rigid-LATCH Forward-Facing Installation. Over 80% of child seats in North America are not used properly. Hands down the easiest forward-facing installation in its class, Foonf’s Rigid-LATCH system makes proper forward-facing installation effortless
• Improved Rear-Facing Installation in Smaller Vehicles. Unique design improves rear-facing installation in smaller vehicles by taking up less fore-aft space
• Integrated Magnets. Keeps harnesses open to make taking your child in and out easier
• 3 Across. Foonf boasts a narrow width — under 17 inches at its widest point and 13 inches at the base — making 3-across seating possible.
• ExtraPadded Seat Cushion. Additional layers of thick foam padding make for comfortable rides and protects against numb-bum syndrome!
• Smooth Recline. Foonf includes an easy-to-engage, smooth recline function, making each ride more comfortable
• Crypton® Super Fabrics. Permanent protection against stains, moisture and bacteria. The only thing this fabric doesn't resist is easy cleaning. Fabrics are removable too
• Approved to use in aircraft
• Seat Type: Convertible Child Seat
• Seating Depth: 12.5"
• Seating Height: 22.5 - 26.5"
• Harness-slot Height: 10.5 - 17.5"
• Width: 13 - 17"
• For-Aft Measurement in Rear-Facing: 33"
• Height Measurement in Rear-Facing: 25.75 - 28.5"
• Seat Weight in Forward-Facing: 30lbs
• Seat Weight in Rear-Facing: 34lbs
• Rear Facing Mode: 25-43" in height/ 14-40lbs in weight/ can hold head unassisted (approx 6 months)
• Forward-facing Mode: 30-49" in height/ 20-65lbs in weight/ min age 1 year and walking unassisted