Babybjorn Travel Crib Play Yard Light
Sleeping away from home with small children has never been easier! The Play Yard Light is easy to carry, set up and fold up. The soft mattress makes the play yard a comfortable and snug place for your child to sleep on a trip. Suitable for children aged 0–3 years.
- EASY TO SET UP AND FOLD UP - Open the bag, lift out the play yard and set it up in one simple movement. There are no loose parts to attach. The legs unfold automatically and once you have put the mattress in you have a stable play yard to use at home or on trips. When you’re not using it, simply fold it up and store it in the practical bag.
- EASY TO TAKE ON TRIPS - Traveling with children typically involves a lot of luggage, so it’s good to know the play yard only weighs 13 lb/6 kg. It’s easy to move around once set up, and the bag’s smart design means that the play yard is easy to store, carry and stow in any baggage space – perfect for all kinds of trips.
- SOFT AND COMFORTABLE MATTRESS - The Play Yard Light comes with a soft and comfortable mattress, making it a cozy place for your baby to sleep. The mattress has a built-in base plate that keeps the lightweight play yard standing firmly on the floor, so your child can always sleep securely.
- A NATURAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE - The lightweight and cleverly designed play yard is perfect for both small and great adventures. It’s as ideal for paying a short visit to a friend’s home as it is for longer journeys. You can also use the play yard as a comfy extra crib at home.
- A SAFE PLACE FOR A TRAVELING BABY - Traveling can be both fun and exciting, but meanwhile it’s comforting to have a familiar place to sleep in new surroundings. The Play Yard Light is a safe place for small children to sleep and feel at home.
- AIRY DESIGN FOR GOOD SUPERVISION - The sides of the play yard are made from soft and airy mesh fabric. As this allows the baby to breathe through the fabric, you need not worry if the baby’s face is close to the sides of the play yard. The see-through mesh lets you keep an eye on your baby and allows your baby to look out.
- SAFE AND TESTED TEXTILES - All fabrics close to your child are gentle against your child’s skin and safe to chew or suck on. They have been tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Class I for baby products. This means that the textiles are free from health-hazardous substances and allergens. That’s important to us!
- REMOVABLE AND WASHABLE PLAY YARD TEXTILES - Both the mattress cover and play yard textiles can be easily removed and washed in the machine.
- AGE - From newborn to approximately three years, or until your child can climb out of the play yard. There is no upper weight limit.
- WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS -
- Weight (including carry bag): 13 lb/6 kg
- Mattress: 23.5 x 41 x 1.2 in/60 x 105 x 3 cm.
- Assembled: 32 x 44 x 24 in/82 x 112 x 64cm.
- Folded up in bag: 19 x 23.5 x 5.5 in/49 x 60 x 14 cm.
A fitted mattress is included.
Note! Do not place any other mattresses in the play yard.
All fabrics close to your child are gentle against your child’s skin and safe to chew or suck on. They have been tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Class I for baby products. This means that the textiles are free from health-hazardous substances and allergens. That’s important to us!
- Play Yard fabric: 100% polyester
- Top surface of mattress cover: 50% polyester, 50% polyurethane
- Bottom surface of mattress cover: 100% polyester
- Mattress: 100% polyether foam
The BABYBJÖRN Play Yard Light complies with the requirements of the Playpens Regulations.
BABYBJÖRN STATEMENT RELATED TO FLAME RETARDANTS
Environmental Science & Technology magazine reported in May 2011 that the foam found in many baby products (e.g., portable mattresses, baby carriers, changing table pads, etc.) contains chlorinated Tris, or other flame retardants. These chemicals, while legal to use in the US, are considered toxic.
This is not an issue for BABYBJÖRN products. Each of our products meets all safety requirements of the 2008 Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act, including those related to flame resistance, and they also are certified to a rigorous, international standard (Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class I). This standard prohibits the use of flame retardant chemicals (e.g., Tris, PBB, TEPA, TCEP9, etc.) in products made for children.
In short, your child’s well-being is our first priority. You can use all BABYBJÖRN products with confidence, knowing that they are free from health-hazardous substances.
- Play Yard fabric: Machine wash, warm (40°C). Do not tumble dry.
- Mattress cover: Machine wash, hot (60°C).
- Mattress: Do not machine wash.
Wash separately with a gentle, bleach-free detergent. The Play Yard Light should be set up when you put the fabric back on.