Puddles were made to play in, and the Stonz Rain Boots ensure your little adventurer stays dry and cozy even when it’s pouring outside. Thanks to its non-slip soles and super flexible material, your kiddo will be able to run, jump and walk safely on slippery terrains.
Made with 100% toxic-free natural rubber to keep up with their active life, these waterproof rain boots don’t have a single seam or gap to let water in. Dry toes all day long!
- 100% waterproof: So their little toes stay dry and warm through endless puddle-jumping afternoons.
- Toxic-free rubber: No dangerous chemicals for your kid. These are free of dangerous toxins, PVC, phthalates, lead, flame retardants & formaldehyde.
- Warm and comfortable: The soft cotton lining makes these boots warm in colder weather. If you need extra warmth, add Rain Boot Liners to wear it all year round!
- CPMA-certified to help their developing feet: These have grippy rubber soles with no heel, certified by the Canadian Podiatric Medical Association to help strengthen your kid’s feet, support their lower back and avoid future back problems.
- Easy to put on, take off & clean: With an extra wide opening these are easy for little fingers to put on, while the all-rubber surface cleans in a pinch even after muddy days.
- All-vegan construction: No animal by-products were used in this product
- 45% Natural rubber 55% Other rubber contents*
- Lining: 35% cotton 65% terylene
*Other contents includes ZnO, C18H36O2, rubber Anti-aging agent, carbon black, CaCO₃ ,accelerator promoter
- Hand wash with warm soapy water
- When not in use, store them somewhere cool, dry and out of direct sunlight
- If inner lining becomes wet, allow to air dry
- If exposed to road salts or excessive dirt/mud, rinse with clean water