Woolino-Merino Wool- 4 Season Sleep bag- Gray
Are you worried about which weight baby sleep bag to use and whether your baby will be too hot or cold while sleeping?
With Woolino there is no need to worry because the exceptionally breathable Merino wool naturally regulates baby's body temperature to ensure s/he sleeps safely and comfortably through the night.
This luxurious baby sleeping bag will also save you buying lots of other brand sleep sack TOG ratings because it can be used year-round.
With Woolino wearable blanket your child will have the most comfortable sleep, which will give you peace of mind and a good night sleep as well.
Merino wool by nature is self-cleaning and does NOT need to be washed as frequently as other fabrics. To refresh and reduce washing, turn garment inside-out and air often. Follow care instructions carefully to ensure you get the best possible wear from your garment.
Merino Wool Sleep Bags and Clothing
- It is not necessary to wash your Woolino garments prior to use
- WE SUGGEST MACHINE WASH: Close all zippers. Use gentle wool cycle, on LOW temperature, 100°F /40°C max. Gentle spin
- If hand wash: Gently soak and squish in lukewarm water. Do not agitate, wring or rub wool against wool
- Use wool approved detergent - we recommend Kookaburra, a plant based alternative to "traditional" detergents
- Do not soak or bleach
- Avoid fabric conditioners and softeners
- Use minimal amount of detergent as it can increase felting and pilling over time
- Sleeping bags can be tumble dried on “NO Heat” setting. Close zipper before tumble drying. Dry flat whenever possible. Keep away from direct sunlight or any direct heat source (radiator). Do not tumble dry blankets and clothing.
- Cool iron on outer cotton only. Do not iron prints or labels
Pilling - How to prevent it
Pilling is a natural process that is inherent in merino fabric due to the fact that merino is a staple fiber. Generally, pilling occurs because the shorter fibers are working their way to the surface of the fabric.
The best way to avoid pilling is to wash a new merino wool product after the first couple of wears. The pilling will diminish over time as non-tenacious wool fibers work themselves free of the fabric and break away.