Baby Jogger City Tour Compact Stroller
The Baby Jogger City Tour stroller is the newest and the most compact travel stroller of city series strollers. This one hand operated stroller weighs in at just 14.21 Lbs! It's compact fold size, 22.04" x 17.71" x 9.05" fits the overhead console of the airplane perfectly and comes with a backpack-style carry bag for your convenience. The seat holds a maximum weight of 45 Lbs and can be recine to a near flat position! The UV 50+ Canopy includes a built-in canopy extension and is 3 fold with a peek a boo window.
Features of Baby Jogger City Tour Compact Stroller
- Compact size for your Tour and your Convenient
the compact fold size of 22.04" x 17.71" x 9.05" to fit the overhead console of the airplane and comes with a backpack-style carry bag for your convenience
- Easy to the Fold
You can fold this stroller into 2 sizes
1. Fold size to suit you trunk or carry in door
Step 1 to Find the folding Handel built in the seat fabric, step 2 to follow the instruction to press the red release button on the back of the stroller, step 3 to pull to strap to Fold.
2. Fold size to travel
Further to Step 3, press the press and hold button on the carry handle, then push forward.
- Easy and compact portable stroller features a one-hand quick fold
- auto-lock secures the fold for transportation or storage.
- Seat - the seat reclines to a near flat position to make sure that your child is comfortable and safe as they watch the world go by or kick back and relax.
The UV 50+ sun canopy includes a built-in canopy extension and a mesh peek-a-boo window
Lightweight and durable wheels provide a smooth and nimble ride. Includes a locking front swivel wheel for long distance strolling.
- Carry Bag Included
Matching backpack-style carry bag to transport your stroller when not in use.
Capacity of the Baby Jogger City Tour Stroller
Total weight load recommended for this stroller is 62 lb (28.5 kg). 45 lb (20.5 kg) in the seat,
- 2 lb (1 kg) in the seat back pocket,
- and 15 lb (7 kg) in the basket.
The Basket comes with a zipper compartment which is ideally to stock your carry bag or a extra sets of diapers and wipes
Care and Maintenance:
To preserve the longevity of your stroller, it is important to perform simple, regular maintenance. From time to time, make sure that the joints and folding areas are still in good condition. If you hear any squeaking or feel tension, you can take your stroller to a local bike shop for added lubrication. All repairs should only be carried out by an authorized dealer.
- You can machine wash your stroller’s seat in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Be sure to remove the metal frame and PE boards from the seat before washing.
- Do not use solvents, caustic or abrasive cleaning materials.
- To minimize shrinkage, simply reattach the seat to the frame to dry.
- Do not press, iron, dry clean, tumble dry or wring the fabric.
- Wipe clean using a mild soap and warm water.
- You must not remove, dismantle or alter any part of the seat folding mechanism or brakes.
The wheels can be cleaned using a damp cloth. They will need to be dried completely with a soft towel or cloth.
Product Manual - Click to Download