Orb Bottle WarmerWARM IS THE NEW COOL.
Did you really think we'd leave you out in the cold when it came to bottle warmers? Boon has you covered with ORB, which doubles as eye candy. ORB may be the hottest piece of functioning art you have with the ingenuity of auto-off steam heating that evenly warms bottles of nearly any size and a basket for baby food jars. We like to think being a parent doesn't mean you can't be cool, even when your baby's food needs to be warm. (You're welcome.)
- Steam heats bottles and baby food without hotspots
- Warming chamber fits most bottle types
- Includes basket for baby food jars
- Includes graduated tube for measuring water to be steamed
- Integrated auto-off feature after heating is complete
- Stable non-skid base
- Recommended age: ADULT
- Made without BPA or PVC
- Dimensions: 6.2" x 6.2" x 5.5"
Measuring container, baskets, and adapter ring: Dishwasher-safe (top rack only). Measuring container should be placed in a dishwasher basket or washed in warm water using mild liquid soap and rinsed with clear water.
Bottle warmer unit: Always unplug the unit and let it cool down before cleaning. Wipe surface of unit as well as inside of warming chamber with a damp cloth or sponge using mild liquid soap. Be sure to remove all soap residue by wiping again with clear water. Air dry. Do not immerse in water. Do not use scouring pads, solvents, or abrasive cleaners, as these could damage the unit.
Warming chamber: Mineral deposits (usually white in color) may form on the inner surfaces of the warming chamber and can cause damage to the unit.
To remove them:
1. Unplug the unit and let it cool down.
2. Remove the basket, and wash separately as indicated above.
3. Pour 2 oz. vinegar into the warming chamber and let it stand for an hour or two (longer if necessary).
4. Pour out the vinegar and rinse the chamber two or three times by pouring in, then emptying out, 3 or 4 oz. of clear water.