Monte Design Joya Rocker - Fabric with Walnut Base
Monte Design products are custom made in Toronto production facility. Lead times on chairs and beds are usually 4 – 6 weeks. Pebble Grey fabric is available for Quick Shipping option (5 days)
Joya nursery rocking chair – modern rocking chair for your baby room - modern mid century nursery rocker
The Joya Rocker is the ultimate iconic design piece for your home. It has the smallest footprint of all our chairs, yet there is no compromise on comfort. With its gentle rock and tall supportive back, its therapeutic value is irreplaceable. This modern rocking chair is designed to be a timeless addition to any room in your home.
- Handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada using the highest quality materials
- Soothing rocking motion
- Wood rocker base available in solid walnut, white, or clear maple
- Includes lumbar pillow (for lumbar, neck, or elbow support)
- Ergonomic arm height and high back for exceptional comfort
- An iconic design piece for your home
- Our foam is free of any flame retardant chemicals. For more on our sustainable practices, click here.
|Overall Stationary Depth:||31"|
|Back Height (from top of seat to top of chair):||25"|
|Product Weight:||55 lbs.|
|Box Size:||28" L x 34" W x 40" H|
|Boxed Weight:||65 lbs.|
- Always use felt pads or a rug under your Monte furniture to avoid damage to floors
- Dust all woods and metals regularly; when needed, only use a clean, water-dampened cloth to wipe down; do not use cleaning products or abrasive cleaning pads on woods or metals
- Do no sit or rest on arms of a glider; this may damage the gliding mechanism
- Inspect all parts annually (i.e. gliding mechanism, hardware, wood slats, trundle wheels, etc.) to ensure proper functioning and to clean out any dust and/or debris build-up
- To prevent fading and/or cracking of the fabric, keep furniture out of direct sunlight and heat
- Never use abrasive or acidic cleaning products
- Vacuum upholstery regularly; for Enviroleather, wipe regularly with a clean dampened cloth
- Avoid dark denim and clothing on light furniture; dyes may transfer and be difficult to clean
- Clean spills as soon as they occur.
- Do not use any after market fabric protector or leather protector on Monte products, or warranty will be void
- For more info about Enviroleather click here
HOW TO SPOT CLEAN FABRICS:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth
- Lather a soft clean white cloth using a mild clear soap and water solution; gently wipe the area using short circular motions on the spill
- Once the spill has been removed, blot the area again with a clean, water-dampened cloth to remove any soap residue
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry
This information is a general guideline.
For tougher stains or overall soiled condition, please consult a professional upholstery cleaner.
HOW TO WASH REMOVABLE COVERS (kids’ chairs, bassinets, seat & back covers):