Monte Design Grano Recliner - Fabric with Espresso Base
Not eligible for Free Shipping. Shipping quotes available upon request.
Monte Design products are custom made in Toronto production facility. Lead times on chairs and beds are usually 6-8 weeks, however we offer faster shipment for Heather Grey with Stainless Steel Swivel base (4 weeks).
Grano Nursery Glider Recliner - Modern Swivel Glider Recliner
Our grano - The Original Modern Glider Recliner is a stream-lined, comfortable and well-designed reclining glider without all the bulk. Enjoy the soothing glide, then recline and rest your feet on the pop-up foot rest. Our grano is so comfortable, you won't want to get up!
- Handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada using the highest quality materials
- Gliding stops when chair reclines
- Handle to activate pop-up foot rest is nestled between seat and arm rest (we love this secret gem...uncluttered and hidden!)
- For a gliding base, choose the dark espresso solid wood base
- For a gliding AND swiveling base, choose the brushed stainless steel swivel base
- Exceptionally smooth gliding motion
- Includes lumbar pillow (for lumbar, neck, or elbow support)
- Ergonomic arm height and high back for exceptional comfort
- Ready to be the anchor of your nursery, and eventually, a beautiful addition to any room in your home
- Our foam is free of any flame retardant chemicals. For more on our sustainable practices, click here.
- Always use felt pads or a rug under your Monte furniture to avoid damage to floors
- Dust all woods and metals regularly; when needed, only use a clean, water-dampened cloth to wipe down; do not use cleaning products or abrasive cleaning pads on woods or metals
- Do no sit or rest on arms of a glider; this may damage the gliding mechanism
- Inspect all parts annually (i.e. gliding mechanism, hardware, wood slats, trundle wheels, etc.) to ensure proper functioning and to clean out any dust and/or debris build-up
- To prevent fading and/or cracking of the fabric, keep furniture out of direct sunlight and heat
- Never use abrasive or acidic cleaning products
- Vacuum upholstery regularly; for Enviroleather, wipe regularly with a clean dampened cloth
- Avoid dark denim and clothing on light furniture; dyes may transfer and be difficult to clean
- Clean spills as soon as they occur.
- Do not use any after market fabric protector or leather protector on Monte products, or warranty will be void
- For more info about Enviroleather click here
HOW TO SPOT CLEAN FABRICS:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth
- Lather a soft clean white cloth using a mild clear soap and water solution; gently wipe the area using short circular motions on the spill
- Once the spill has been removed, blot the area again with a clean, water-dampened cloth to remove any soap residue
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry
This information is a general guideline.
For tougher stains or overall soiled condition, please consult a professional upholstery cleaner.
HOW TO WASH REMOVABLE COVERS (kids’ chairs, bassinets, seat & back covers):
Turn inside out and wash separately in cold water. Never allow covers to soak in water, or colours may bleed. Do not put in dryer. Reshape and lay flat to dry. Cool iron if necessary.
|Overall Stationary Depth:||32"|
|Back Height (from top of seat to top of chair):||27"|
|Arm Height (from floor):||23"|
|In Full Recline:||64"|
|Product Weight:||115 lbs.|
|Box Size:||30" L x 31" W x 40" H|
|Boxed Weight:||120 lbs.|