Monte Design Cubino Kids Chair - Nordic Grey
Not eligible for Free Shipping. Shipping quotes available upon request.
Monte Design products are custom made in Toronto production facility. Lead times on chairs and beds are usually 6-8 weeks
Modern Cubino foam kids chair - contemporary kids furniture
The cubino -- a kid's chair you won't need to hide when guests arrive! Our chair is made of thick durable foam covered with a soft durable microfiber. Whether lounging during a cartoon or reading books on their own, kids will love this cool chair.
- Handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada using the highest quality materials
- Recommended for ages 18 months to 7 years
- Removable seat cushion
- Completely removable and machine washable covers
- Modern two-tone color options
- The cubino will become your kid's favorite chair
- Our foam is free of any flame retardant chemicals.
|Cubino Chair:||20" L x 17" W x 16" H|
|Product Weight:||3 lbs.|
|Box Size:||21" L x 18" W x 17" H|
|Boxed Weight:||5 lbs.|
|Chair Weight Capacity:||If you can fit in it,
it will support your weight
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY FURNITURE?
- Always use felt pads or a rug under your Monte furniture to avoid damage to floors
- Dust all woods and metals regularly; when needed, only use a clean, water-dampened cloth to wipe down; do not use cleaning products or abrasive cleaning pads on woods or metals
- Do no sit or rest on arms of a glider; this may damage the gliding mechanism
- Inspect all parts annually (i.e. gliding mechanism, hardware, wood slats, trundle wheels, etc.) to ensure proper functioning and to clean out any dust and/or debris build-up
- To prevent fading and/or cracking of the fabric, keep furniture out of direct sunlight and heat
- Never use abrasive or acidic cleaning products
- Vacuum upholstery regularly; for Enviroleather, wipe regularly with a clean dampened cloth
- Avoid dark denim and clothing on light furniture; dyes may transfer and be difficult to clean
- Clean spills as soon as they occur.
- Do not use any after market fabric protector or leather protector on Monte products, or warranty will be void
- For more info about Enviroleather click here
HOW TO SPOT CLEAN FABRICS:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth
- Lather a soft clean white cloth using a mild clear soap and water solution; gently wipe the area using short circular motions on the spill
- Once the spill has been removed, blot the area again with a clean, water-dampened cloth to remove any soap residue
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry
This information is a general guideline.
For tougher stains or overall soiled condition, please consult a professional upholstery cleaner.
HOW TO WASH REMOVABLE COVERS (kids’ chairs, bassinets, seat & back covers):
Turn inside out and wash separately in cold water. Never allow covers to soak in water, or colours may bleed. Do not put in dryer. Reshape and lay flat to dry. Cool iron if necessary.