Grobag - Folk Garden 2.5 Tog
Your Baby will dream of exciting adventures in this country farm inspired Grobag. With the option of a cute friendly scarecrow or cows, these contemporary Scandi themed designs are not to be missed.
br>About Grobag: The multi-award winning Grobag Baby Sleep Bag is a wearable blanket that will keep your baby at a comfortable temperature all night long. Grobag Baby Sleep Bags are designed to be used instead of blankets and top sheets and you need to regularly check your baby to make sure he or she is not too hot or cold, as all babies are different. A tog measurement is a European warmth rating. The higher the tog, the warmer the product. 2.5 tog: For standard room temperatures of 16-20°C (61-68°F). 1.0 tog: For warmer weather and in rooms of 21-23°C (69-74°F). A number of factors determine the tog rating of the baby sleep bag that should be used. These include the clothes your baby is wearing, the temperature of their bedroom and your baby's health. An ideal time to start using a Grobag baby sleep bag is when your baby weighs more than 8.8 lbs (0-6 mths size). Your child's head should not be able to pass through the neck hole when the Grobag is fastened; otherwise the Grobag is too big. Remember to check the weight of your child.
- Available in 2.5 tog warmth ratings; includes FREE Nursery Thermometer and What To Wear guide in 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes
- Double shoulder poppers, underarm poppers and side zip on 0-6 month size; front zip on 6-18 months and 18-36 months sizes
- 100% woven cotton; quick-dry polyester filling
- High quality YKK zip; Zip-click® feature stops adventurous little ones from opening their zips
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat