Introducing NumNum,™ the revolutionary new first step to self-feeding!
The first dipper of its kind, NumNum is a baby’s first step to self-feeding. The innovative design makes it
easier to use than a spoon because there’s no right or wrong way to hold it. That means less mess for
parents while baby develops the fine motor skills necessary to graduate to the spoon. Designed for use with a child’s first pureed foods, NumNum is an easier, smarter way for babies to explore self-feeding. It promotes independence while helping baby develop the skills necessary to graduate to the spoon. It can even be used as a teether to soothe baby’s sore gums. NumNum, indeed! This is the only baby utensil you will need!
Dip. Eat. Repeat. So Easy a Baby Can Do It!
- Dimple head (blue) 6+ months grabs and holds thinner first ffoods
- Channeled heat (orange) holds thicker first foods
- Soft texture soothes baby’s sore gums
- Contoured handle designed to comfortably and securely fit a child’s hand
- Innovative Design – the head is flat so there’s no wrong way to hold it
- Dishwasher safe
- Hypoallergenic materials
- 100% Safe
- Free of PVC, BPA and Phthalates