Clek OOBR | Thunder
MADE IN CANADA
Adjustable Headrest: Adjustable headrest for custom fit as your child grows and padded side bolsters allow for comfortable naps
- Reclining Seat Back: Helps keep your child safe and comfortable when falling asleep in the car — Slide the seat forward using the Rigid LATCH system and the free-pivoting seat back provides up to 12 degrees of recline for sleeping comfort (recline mode is NOT available if using the seat unlatched)
- Soft-touch Arm rests for added comfort
- Fast & Easy Install
- Performance Fabrics: Crypton Super Fabrics provide stain, moisture and bacteria resistance. The durable fabric is easy to clean while the seat cushion cover is removable and washable.
- Grows with your child: Oob adapts to your growing child with its removable back feature converting it to a backless booster.
Oobr Safety Highlights
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child’s hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Rated a “Best-Bet” for four consecutive years by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
Who should use Oobr?
- Height Requirements: 40 - 57 in. (101-145 cm)
- Weight Requirements: 40 - 120 lbs (18-54 kg)
- Recommended Age: 4 years and up