Bugaboo Fox - Creat & Buy
As from March 2019 Bugaboo has changed the way you buy the Bee5, Fox and Donkey2 - making it easier to customize and reducing the amount of packaging used. The fabrics are still the same and will fit on the current Donkey2, Bee5 and Fox pushchairs, the current fabrics will fit on the 2019 chassises.
To custom a Bugaboo Fox complete set, you simply choose your base and a style set and a Sun Canopy
- Step 1, choose Your Base (22116): The base box will include the Bugaboo Fox chassis, seat frame, wheels etc
- Step 2, Choose Your Style Set(22117): The style set is your chosen colour fabrics, grips and accessories
- Step 3, Choose Your Sun Canopy(20794): Add your choice of sun canopy
Features of the Bugaboo Fox Stroller:
- Central joint suspension & front wheel suspension.
- Changeable bassinet & seat fabric, sun canopy, grips & wheel caps.
- Attach accessories easily with the integrated attachment point.
- All fabrics are machine washable.
- Large front wheels: 8.5”, rear wheels: 12”
- 1 brake pedal without position (ball pen principle)
- Large, easy accessible underseat basket (weigh capacity max 22 lbs) with storage pockets
- High seat placement: 23” from the ground
- One hand removing seat frame
- 1 piece compact folding & extra compact folding
- Self-standing folding in every configuration
- Beach mode position
Maximum child weight
- Suitable from birth to 4 years
- Up to 48.5 lb.
- 21.8 lb. stroller with seat;
- 23.6" unfolded width;
- 15.7" x 23.6” x 34.6” folded standing dimensions;
- 26” x 21.3” x 7.5" folded storage dimensions.
Car seat compatibility:
- Maxi-Cosi Mico AP, Mico Max 30, Mico NXT or Nuna Pipa/Nuna Pipa Lite
- Chicco KeyFit or KeyFit 30
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35
- Britax Römer Endeavours, B-Safe 35, B-Safe 35 elite
(All sold separately, adapters required and not included).