Bentley 6-in-1 Baby Stroller/Kids Trike
Designed in collaboration with Bentley Motors and your toddler’s needs in mind, the Bentley 6-in-1 Tricycle / Stroller is the perfect combination of elegance and function.
These tricycles were designed to exude a luxurious aesthetic with the world famous Bentley style in mind. The wheels on the tricycle are an exact replica of the Bentley Continental GT Speed.
The tricycle changes as your toddler grows to create a useful and stylish product for years to come. Changing from a stroller to a tricycle and everything in between.
- Freewheel Function for safe parental control
- Foldable canopy for all weather conditions
- Detachable safety guard for comfort sitting process
- Additional footrests for the smallest passengers
- Rotating ergonomic seat for precious eye contact
- Air wheels (Front 12”, Back 10”) for a smooth ride
- Anti-Slip Pedals to prevent any slippery accidents
- Window for parental supervision
- Wheel Fenders to protect for dirt and dust
- Rear brake for safe stops
- Adjustable back support for different sitting positions
- 5-point seat belts for extra security
The product could be used in different stages of age
- Stage 1 (6 months and up):
The back support can be adjusted in two angles. Parents have total control with the adjustable and removable parent push handle.
The seat can be turned 180 degrees. This function and the additional footrests are perfect for the start of using tricycle with infant.
- Stage II (18 months and up):
The additional footrests are removed. Extra-large canopy has two positions and it made of a 50 UPF waterproof fabric to keep baby wind, rain and harmful sun rays away.
Parents can fold and unfold the basic footrests if needed. Also adults can remove the canopy where appropriate.
- Stage III (24 months and up):
The parent handle, the footrests and the safety guard are removed to allow children to pedal by themselves.
- Stage IV (36 months and up):
The back support, the safety belts and the basket are removed completely for grown kid fun.