Babymoov - Cosydream SmokeyPremium Newborn Lounger
- PERFECT FOR REASSURING BABY: Ultra soft luxurious materials and cushioned edges provide a reassuring "cocoon-like" holding effect that helps in reducing startle reflex and lets baby play, rest and nap comfortably
- PREVENT FLAT-HEAD SYNDROME: Fitted head support distributes the pressure on skull evenly, ideal for keeping baby's head nice and round and prevent from plagiocephaly
- ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: An adjustable leg support roll made of micro-granules raises baby's legs to help with digestion, breathing and colic. This natural fetal position also soothes baby by mimicking the cozy environment of the mother's womb
- RECOMMENDED BY HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS: Patented osteopath design has been developed to provide the highest quality and safety for your baby. It has been tested and certified free of harmful substances to meet Canadian. and European regulatory standards.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND PORTABLE: Machine-washable, lightweight (0.55lbs) and foldable for easy travel and care.
Cosydream perfectly adapts to your baby's body shape. It provides optimum heand and back support.and raises the newborn's head and legs.
The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends that babies lay flat on their back to combat sudden infant death syndrome. The frog-like position of Cosydream helps with digestion, promotes your infant's development, and it reassures your baby by giving him/her sensations similar to the womb.
All of these elements combined provide ultimate comfort and make Cosydream a must have for every baby.
Beneficial design recommended by healthcare professionals
For over 20 years, Babymoov has been making innovative products to make parents' lives easier.
The Cosydream's patented design has been developed with a pediatrician to provide the highest quality and safety for your baby.
Over the years, the Cosydream has become an essential for every newborn to facilitate their development and a healthy growth. It is no surprise that it is one of the most recommended baby gear by pediatricians and osteopathic physicians.