Babybjorn Carrier Miracle (15617)
Babybjorn Carrier Miracle (15617)
- Products By Tag
- By Category
- Product Vendors
- Customer Views
- Other details
Babybjorn Carrier Miracle
Classic baby carrier with an ergonomic design that is suitable from birth. The padded and adjustable waist belt, back support and wide shoulder straps provide excellent support as you carry your child. Suitable from 0-15 months.
• WAIST BELT AND BACK SUPPORT PROVIDE EXCELLENT WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION - This fully adjustable baby carrier with a waist belt, back support and wide shoulder straps allows you to vary the pressure points to enable you to comfortably carry your child for longer. The waist belt enables you to transfer the child’s weight to your hips to relieve the pressure on your shoulders, and the back support provides stability for your lumbar region. You can distribute the weight as needed with the child in the baby carrier.
• ADJUST THE CARRYING HEIGHT AS YOUR CHILD GROWS - You can adjust the height position to suit the age of the child. Newborns are best carried high up on your chest, while older children can be carried further down to relieve your shoulders. The Baby Carrier Miracle adapts to your needs as your child grows.
• PERFECT FOR NEWBORNS -
The Baby Carrier Miracle can be used right from day one and is anatomically designed to carry your growing child. The upright position keeps airways free and allows you to supervise your child’s breathing.
Free arms and legs
Legs and arms can move freely in the Baby Carrier Miracle, allowing your child to develop muscles, motor skills and balance.
• ALL-IMPORTANT HEAD SUPPORT - Imagine if your head weighed a third of your entire body weight! That’s how it is for newborns. Newborn babies are not strong enough to hold their heads up without support for the first five months. Just like our other baby carriers, this baby carrier can be adjusted to provide your baby with the correct head and neck support.
• EASY TO USE DAY AND NIGHT - You can put on or take off your baby carrier yourself. This is particularly useful when you are putting your baby to bed. When your baby falls asleep in the carrier, just unfasten the side buckles to open up the front part of the carrier. There’s no need to wake your baby.
The Baby Carrier Miracle can be easily adjusted for that perfect fit. Great when you and your partner want to share the load! The color-coded buckles and safety click will ensure that you fasten the baby carrier correctly.
• OUTWARD-FACING OPTION - We recommend you to carry your child facing you for the first five months. Once your child’s neck, back and hips are strong enough, you can start carrying your child facing both inwards and outwards. Most babies delight in discovering the world while safely resting against your chest.
• DEVELOPED WITH PEDIATRICIANS - This product was developed in close collaboration with pediatricians. We work with leading pediatricians, midwives and child psychologists. Their medical expertise is extremely important to us and they provide us with invaluable input when we develop new products. We never launch a product without their approval.
• SAFE AND TESTED TEXTILES - All fabrics used in this product are gentle against your child’s skin and safe to chew or suck on. They have been tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex ® Standard 100 Class I. This means that the textiles are free from health-hazardous substances and allergens.
o From birth to approximately 15 months
Min. 8 lb/21 in (3.5 kg/53 cm)
Max. 26 lb/12 kg
Minimum age outward-facing: 5 months
Maximum weight outward-facing: 26 lb/12 kg
For children between 8-10 lb/3.5-4.5 kg, use the leg straps to tighten the leg openings.
o All fabrics are kind to your baby's skin and safe to taste. Free from health hazardous substances and certified according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class I for baby products. That’s important to us!
Main fabric: 60% cotton, 40% polyester
Lining: 100% cotton
Padding: 100% polyester (body), 90% polyester and 10% PU Foam (straps)
Fabric: organically grown cotton. The fabric complies with a global textile standard for organic cotton.
Padding: 100% polyester (body), 90% polyester and 10% PU foam (straps)
Fabric: 100% polyester
The Baby Carrier Miracle meets the US safety standard ASTM F2236 and CPSIA 2008, Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008.
The Baby Carrier Miracle meets the safety standard EN13209-2:2005.
• PRODUCT CARE
o Machine wash, warm (40°C). Wash separately with a gentle, bleach-free detergent. Do not tumble dry.