Aqua Sphere Toddler Stingray WetSuit
Designed to keep kids warm and protect them from the sun while allowing them the freedom of movement they need to play, train, or learn to swim.
Made of a hybrid Neoprene and Lycra construction that allows for chafe-less comfort, the Stingray Core Warmer provides SPF protection and features a durable, easy-pull zipper for convenient dressing - perfect for competition and leisure.
With its hybrid neoprene and Lycra construction, the Aqua Sphere Stingray kids core warmer will keep your kids from getting too cold in aquatic environments. The Stingray features Lycra arms, neck, and legs, allowing for maximum flexibility and comfort. The suit also includes a durable, easy-pull zipper for convenient dressing. Ideal for use in or out of the water, our kids Stingray comes in sizes of 2T and 4T.
- Lycra arms, legs and neck allows for maximum flexibility and comfort
- Durable, easy-pull zipper for convenient dressing
- Ideal for use in or out of the water
- size 2: Height (cm/inches): 84-99 / 33-39, weight (kg/pounds): 11-16 /25-35
- size 4: Height (cm/inches): 101-112 / 40-44, weight(kg/pounds): 16-20/35-45
About Aqua Sphere
Established in the mid-'90s, Aqua Sphere has done more than any other company to improve the world of eye protection for swimmers. Aqua Sphere has been responsible for such products as Seal, the first swim mask featuring 180-degree vision, and Kaiman, the first panoramic goggle. Based in Vista, California, all Aqua Sphere eyewear is made exclusively at the company's facility in Genoa, Italy.