If you’re struggling to get baby to sleep through the night, we recommend trying our sleep bag. Many moms have reported that it helps their baby sleep through the night, and since it's the safest alternative to a blanket, it also helps reduce the risk of SIDS. Voted the No. 1 Wearable Blanket by The Bump in 2019, our sleep bag is made of 97% bamboo rayon. The bamboo fabric is breathable and buttery soft to the touch. This sleep bag also features a J-shaped double zipper, which makes it super easy to use. At 1.0 TOG, it provides the ideal warmth all year round.
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. We recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
0.5 TOG: 23 - 26 °C / 74 - 78 °F
1.0 TOG: 21 - 23 °C / 69 - 73 °F
2.5 TOG: 16 - 20 °C / 61 - 68 °F
Exterior Made From: 97% Rayon from Bamboo, 3% Spandex
Filling: 100% Polyester
To maintain the quality and feel of your bamboo clothing we recommend the following wash instructions:
- Cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Turn off agitator if that is an option
- With like fabrics (bamboo only)
- Layette should be washed inside out, zipped/buttoned up to decrease pilling
- Sleep bags should NOT be washed inside out, but should be zipped up completely to protect the inner quilting
- Kyte BABY does not recommend using the dryer. We recommend hanging or laying flat to dry. Open your sleep bags completely and point a fan towards them to help drying time indoors.
When washing any of your baby’s clothes, think less is more. We recommend avoiding care products that contain harsh chemicals, additives, optical brighteners, and bleach.
Sleep Bag Sizes are based on the weight and size of your infant. Our sleep bags are made longer to give your infant lots of room to kick and grow. When deciding on the right fit for your child we recommend ensuring the neck and arm holes are snuggly fit to baby and the fabric cannot ride up over babies airway.