Natursutten Natural Rubber Teether Toy Starfish
Many parents are looking for alternatives to teether toys in plastic or other potentially harmful materials. Thats why EcoBaby products are made from pure natural rubber from the tree Hevea brasilienses.
Free of bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalate, PVC, lead, nitrosamine and other harmful chemicals.
We now offer a safe alternative to conventional baby teether toys.
Our new Starfish teether is made from 100% pure and natural rubber and available worldwide.
- Made from the exact same, soft, 100% natural rubber as NATURSUTTEN pacifiers. Contains no BPA, nitrosamines, PVC, phthalates, chemical softeners, or artificial coloring.
- NATURSUTTEN Teether toys are lighter and softer than most teethers because theyre constructed with two sides of all-natural rubber, fused together by more all-natural rubberleaving a cushion of air in between. No glue is used in the making of the product.
- As a category, teether toys are less regulated than pacifiers. However, NATURSUTTEN Teether toys conform to the same strict requirements as NATURSUTTEN pacifiers.
- Made in Italy by a family business thats been manufacturing rubber baby-products for 3 generations.
- When babys first teeth erupt, it can cause the gums to hurt and be uncomfortable. To reduce this discomfort and soothe your baby, it may help for your child to bite into something.
- Meets all relevant requirements of the European standard for toys EN71 and CPSIA.