Mountain Buggy Terrain Stroller
The New Mountain Terrain that can handle both on and off road. With a 3-postion front wheel, 2 types of rear tires, shock absorbers, and pneumatic tires, the Terrain will take you almost anywhere you need to go. Deluxe features are designed to keep the passenger safe and comfortable too: a UPF 50+ canopy, a full reclining seat, and a 5-point safety harness.
- Even weight distribution makes it easy to tip back to mount curbs or other obstacles.
- Short footprint allows great maneuverability.
- Front wheel has 3 positions: locked for straight line tracking, locked in for tracking in tight spaces and for hiking, or swivelling for maneuverability, around town.
- Tracking adjustment lever for straight and true tracking.
- Suspension helps eat up the bumps.
- Folded size makes it easy to take with you.
- Seat reclines from upright to nearly flat, and can be positioned at any angle.
- Push-button adjustable handle height.
- Rear tires include 16in. and 12in. so you can swap them out for the terrain. Front is a 12in.
- Zip-covered gear tray holds up to 10kg of storage, with built in compartment pockets for organization.
- Zip pockets on the (removable) canopy, one with a headphone port.
- 2 water bottle holders keep you and your little one hydrated.
- Fully removable seat allows for use of an (optional) infant cot, or a car seat holder on the same frame.
- Fabrics can be sponge cleaned with warm water, using a mild natural soap. Do not use detergents or bleach.
- Seat liner is reversible and removable for washing.
- Sun visor has a UPF 50+ rating.
- Magnetic closures on the peekaboo window reduce the risks of waking sleepers with the sound of tearing Velcro.
- 5-Point harness’s has 3 positions of height adjustability on shoulder straps.
- Retractable leg rest.