Harmony is a single, manual breastpump designed for occasional time away from baby.
- 2-Phase Expression® technology is proven to produce more milk in less time.*
- The best selling manual breastpump.1
What is 2-Phase Expression Technology?
Through research, Medela learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed.
- Stimulation phase – When babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to stimulate milk flow.
- Expression phase – After milk flow or “let-down” starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out more milk faster.
With this technology, Medela breastpumps work more like breastfeeding babies.
Features & Benefits
- Single manual pump: For occasional time away from baby
- 2-Phase Expression Technology: More milk in less time when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum™ in the Expression phase
- Soft-touch, ergonomic swivel handle: For comfort
- 24 mm PersonalFit™ breastshield: Other sizes available separately
- Bottle stand: Helps prevent spills
- All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are made without BPA : Safe for mom and baby
- 1 - Harmony breastpump
- 1 - PersonalFit 24mm breastshield
- 2 - 5oz/150mL breastmilk bottles with lid and stand
- 1 - valve
- Instructions for use
- Breastfeeding Information Guide