Little Life Runabout Kids Pack
The 2011 version of the Runabout Toddler Daysack is not just a cute bag for kids. There is a whole lot of practicality hidden in that little design. The removable safety rein attaches to the top of the pack to give them the independence they want and you the reassurance you need. There is enough room in each pack to hold nappies, snacks, wipes and those beloved toys that you cant leave home without.
- Top grab handle
- Removable Parents Safety Rein
- Zipped entry to main compartment
- Side mesh pocket for drinks or snacks
- Fun animal print on side of pack
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Chest strap to prevent pack from slipping
- Reflective piping for increased visibility
- Available in four colours (Red, Blue, Pink & Purple)
- Complies with safety standard EN 13210-2004
- Weight: 143 g
- Capacity: 3 Litres
- Dimensions: 11 (w) x 17 (d) x 26(h) cm
- Suitable for Ages: 6 months - 3 years
An Instinct for Exploring
We all know that toddlers have a natural curiosity and instinct for exploring, and who can blame them? We understand this instinct and the LittleLife Toddler Daysacks embrace it. They come in a range of fun colours and designs and will hold nappies, snacks, wipes and of course, their favourite toys.
Safety & Control
Each toddler daysack has an extremely simple but useful addition to it a removable safety rein. This attaches to the top of the pack so that parents can keep their child close-by whenever necessary.
Importantly, the safety rein has passed British and European safety standards so you can rest assured that the attachment is safe and secure. When not in use, the rein can be stowed away inside the pack.