As a parent, you’ll appreciate that Olli belt-positioning backless booster has earned industry awards. But we have an even tougher audience to please: 6- to 12-year-olds who won’t settle for ugly or uncool. With a carrying strap and a quick-release system, Olli gives kids the freedom to carry their own ride wherever they go – from your car to a taxi or even a plane.
No Numb-Bums Here! Ride On!
Numb-bum is what happens when you sit on hard surfaces for long periods of time — even your legs fall asleep!
The Olli is considered to be one of the best backless booster seats on the market because it’s built like the seat in your car. Clek's Comfort-Cube construction includes an additional layer of padding that protects against numb-bum!
As a world-class car seat manufacturer, Clek wants to put an end to numb-bum.
The Comfort-Cube is Comprised of:
- Metal substructure provides stability to keep your child in a comfortable and safe position
- Expanded polypropylene base delivers energy-absorbing capability to reduce the impact of those big bumps in the road
- Molded polyurethane foam pad maintains its comfy shape for years of cushy feel
- Fast & Easy Install: Clek Rigid-UAS connectors attach securely to your vehicle’s lower anchors in seconds.
- Quick Release System: For easy removal by the child.
- Portability: Weighs 5 lbs. for easy portability between vehicles, through the airport or walking along city streets. It’s the perfect travel booster car seat.
- Protects Your Ride Too: Fabric on the underside protects your vehicle seats from scratches or snags.
- Drink-thingy: Detachable drink-thingy can be placed on the right side of the seat and transported straight to your dishwasher! Drink-thingy comes standard with the Olli model.
- Standard Crypton: A fabric that has a looped pile top that feels like terry cloth - plush and soft. It provides protection against stains, moisture and odour-causing bacteria, it’s free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, and it’s GREENGUARD Select certified.
- Safety Standard: Olli conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and are certified for use in motor vehicles.