Clek Fllo Convertible Car Seat - Pitch Black
The 3-Across Convertible Car Seat
At less than 17 inches, Fllo makes it easy to ride 3-across. One of the safest narrow car seats available, it’s packed with industry-leading safety features, including a steel anti-rebound bar, Clek’s patented energy management system – and advanced side-impact protection with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable structural headrest.
These models have a date of manufacture in 2020.
Rear facing for children 25–43 in., 14–40 lb, able to sit upright alone.
Safety Features That Matter
Designed to international best practice allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday.
Prevents rebounding when rear-facing in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision; while also improving installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat
Advanced Side-Impact Protection System
Protects the child with its adjustable headrest, deep side wings, and dual layers of energy absorbing EPP foam for maximum side-impact protection.
Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT)
Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) transfers crash forces away from the child and into the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores that are integrated into the seat base.
What sets fllo apart?
- Rebound bar provides 1-2 inches of extra legroom for the rear-facing child as they grow.
- Removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. The cushion can come off without having to uninstall the seat, so it's easy-to-clean
- Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from belt.
- Adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide for a flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (CMVSS 213)
Did you know?
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for children between the ages of 1 and 14 in North America.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that children ride rear-facing as long as possible, preferably until they reach the limits of their rear-facing convertible seat.
Modern Mobility Made Easy
Secure LATCH (UAS) Connection
Ensures a simple, solid and secure installation in your vehicle.
Provides the perfect fit to grow with your child and provides a protective place to rest their sleepy heads.
Allows you to keep your kids safe and secure while travelling by air.
Engineered for Comfort
The padded EPP foam seat cushion can be removed easily and the cover is hand washable.
Recyclable Through Clek
When your Clek seat reaches the end of its ride, we can ensure it doesn't end up in a landfill.
Made in Canada
Made with pride in Ontario.
1+2 Year Warranty
We stand behind our car seats with a 1+2 year warranty.
9-Year Car Seat Expiration
Your child will be safe, secure and comfortable in a Fllo, year after year, after year.
CLEK design car seats that we use for our own kids. That's why we became the first car seat company to remove brominated and chlorinated flame retardants from our car seats in 2014. In 2018, we introduced the world's first convertible car seats and booster seats made without any added flame retardants, featuring ethically sourced 100% Merino wool.