KID COMFORT III (11222)
KID COMFORT III (11222)
- Products By Tag
- By Category
- Product Vendors
- Customer Views
- Other details
Deuter Kid Comfort III
First class travel for passenger and captain alike on any family expedition! Pivoting Vari Flex hip fins deliver ultimate comfort and precise load control. They are concave in shape and ultra-comfortable, sit perfectly, follow every movement with ease and distribute the weight evenly to the hips. And because they allow maximum freedom of movement, they help save energy. The child enjoys the stability and comfort of the softly padded, high rising backrest and the integrated sun roof protects from the burning sun. With its clever construction you can easily stow the roof in the headrest. The kids basecamp comes in a new design and now offers an allround padded cabin covered with breathable, skin-friendly fabric. The flexible foot rests as well as the ergonomic chin pad and seat pads guarantee a safe and ergonomic posture. One problem might arise though: it is quite likely the passenger will refuse to exit the cockpit...
- (extra details, in addition to those found on the Kid Comfort II include)
- height adjustable child seat with variable width
- height adjustable footrests
- child specific, soft padded 5-point safety harness with effortless size adjustment function
- extra soft, ergonomic, padded, detachable and washable chin pad
- seat frame covered with soft material
- Aircontact back system with breathable hollow chamber foam pads
- stepless Vari Fit back length adjustment
- anatomically shaped shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining
- Pull-Forward adjustment on hip belt
- pivoting Vari Flex hip belt
- comfortable and safe side entry for the childs seat
- sturdy aluminium frame with wide platform for maximum stability
- kickstand with audible click sound when locked
- two grab handles
- multiple storage options: zipped pocket on hip belt, stretch side pockets, large zipped compartment underneath the seat, long zipped compartment for hydration system or sun roof (integrated) and rain roof (accessory), compartment on the back with zipped pocket
- 3M reflector
- foldable for easy transport
- teddy bear included
- integrated sun roof
- rear view mirror stored in the hip pocket to check the cockpit
- rain roof (accessory)
Height standing: 80 cm
Height folded: 89 cm
Weight: 3500 g
Volume: 18 litre
Size: 80 / 43 / 34 (H x W x D) cm
Macro Lite 210
Deuter Aircontact Vario System
1. With the Vari Fit System all Kid Comfort models can be effortlessly adjusted to the wearers individual back length. This is vital for the perfect fit of the child carrier and guarantees a safe and balanced carry.
2. An aluminum frame is the basis of the carrying system and transfers the load exactly to the hip area.
3. The anatomically shaped hip fins are made from multiple layers. The inner side has a layer of soft foam with 3D AirMesh lining for heightened comfort. The firm foam on the outside is modeled to the anatomic shape and transfers the load to the hips. Side compression straps on the fins regulate the load and increase stability.
4. Kid Comfort 2 & 3: Anatomically shaped, pivoting Vari Flex hip wings follow complex movements and thus save energy on stairs, uneven terrain or steep paths. The Pull-Forward adjustment system on the hip belt easily cinches the child carrier close to the body even when fully loaded.
5. The Pull-Forward construction on the hip belt allows the hip fins to be positioned correctly even with a full load.
6. Height adjustable stabilizer straps enable precision positioning of the pack and allow heavy loads to be cinched in closer to the body.
7. The S-shaped shoulder straps are inherently stable, come with an airy 3D AirMesh lining and comfortably curve over the shoulders.
8. Ventilated proven back system - AIRCONTACT (Kid Comfort 2 & 3) - guarantees Deuters signature carry comfort. The back systems further create a space for airflow between child and carrier: this reduces perspiration, prevents heat accumulation and saves energy.
9. Two stable grab handles make the Kid Comforts easy to lift on the back without additional help.
Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
Macro Lite 210
We use the Nylon material in hard wearing 420 denier and 210 denier density. Special high density denier polyamide offers high abrasion resistance with it's very tight weave. This top quality fabric is used for Guide backpacks and Travel range models. PU coating.