KID COMFORT II | Ocean Midnight
KID COMFORT II | Ocean Midnight
- Products By Tag
- By Category
- Product Vendors
- Customer Views
- Other details
Deuter Kid Comfort II Ocean Midnight
A favourite with parents and kids alike: designed for that feeling of boundless freedom, also on longer hikes. The sporty Kid Comfort was the first ever TV and GS approved child carrier worldwide in 1996. Since then it has taken thousands of kids and parents on great excursions outdoors. Yet we never stand still and are constantly fine-tuning our products. Thus, our popular carrier has now gained in comfort and safety: the height and the width of the seat can be effortlessly adjusted even with the child already seated. The kids can also themselves climb in and out of the seat via the side access. The new ergonomic, large chin pad provides maximum safety and stability in the cabin front. When the child takes a nap and the head sinks forward it rests comfortably with optimum side support. The various pockets and compartments provide multiple storing options, while the back system can be easily adjusted to the wearer. The pivoting Vari Flex hip fins sit perfectly and diligently follow every movement and the Aircontact system saves energy and offers a snug, comfortable fit.
height adjustable child seat with variable width
height adjustable footrests
child specific, soft padded 5-point safety harness with effortless size adjustment function
extra soft, ergonomic, detachable and washable chin pad
seat frame covered with soft material
Aircontact back system with breathable hollow chamber foam
stepless Vari Fit back length adjustment
anatomically shaped shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh cover
Pull-Forward adjustment on hip belt
pivoting Vari Flex hip wings
comfortable and safe side entry for the childs seat
sturdy aluminium frame with wide platform for maximum stability
kickstand with audible click sound when locked
two grab handles
multiple storage options: zipped pocket on hip belt, stretch side pockets, large zipped compartment underneath the seat, long zipped compartment for hydration system or sun / rain roof (accessories), compartment on the back with zipped pocket
sun and rain roof (accessory)
foldable for easy transport
teddy bear included
Height standing: 72 cm
Height folded: 78 cm
Weight: 3250 g
Volume: 16 litre
Size: 72 / 43 / 34 (H x W x D) cm
Macro Lite 210
Deuter Aircontact Vario System
1. With the Vari Fit System all Kid Comfort models can be effortlessly adjusted to the wearers individual back length. This is vital for the perfect fit of the child carrier and guarantees a safe and balanced carry.
2. An aluminum frame is the basis of the carrying system and transfers the load exactly to the hip area.
3. The anatomically shaped hip fins are made from multiple layers. The inner side has a layer of soft foam with 3D AirMesh lining for heightened comfort. The firm foam on the outside is modeled to the anatomic shape and transfers the load to the hips. Side compression straps on the fins regulate the load and increase stability.
4. Kid Comfort 2 & 3: Anatomically shaped, pivoting Vari Flex hip wings follow complex movements and thus save energy on stairs, uneven terrain or steep paths. The Pull-Forward adjustment system on the hip belt easily cinches the child carrier close to the body even when fully loaded.
5. The Pull-Forward construction on the hip belt allows the hip fins to be positioned correctly even with a full load.
6. Height adjustable stabilizer straps enable precision positioning of the pack and allow heavy loads to be cinched in closer to the body.
7. The S-shaped shoulder straps are inherently stable, come with an airy 3D AirMesh lining and comfortably curve over the shoulders.
8. Ventilated proven back system - AIRCONTACT (Kid Comfort 2 & 3) - guarantees Deuters signature carry comfort. The back systems further create a space for airflow between child and carrier: this reduces perspiration, prevents heat accumulation and saves energy.
9. Two stable grab handles make the Kid Comforts easy to lift on the back without additional help.
Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
Macro Lite 210
We use the Nylon material in hard wearing 420 denier and 210 denier density. Special high density denier polyamide offers high abrasion resistance with it's very tight weave. This top quality fabric is used for Guide backpacks and Travel range models. PU coating.