KID COMFORT Air
KID COMFORT Air
- Products By Tag
- By Category
- Product Vendors
- Customer Views
- Other details
Deuter Kid Comfort Air
An airy, technical child carrier for the family adventure! Top safety and maximum ventilation for the wearer and the kids alike. The high quality carrying system is super easy to match to the wearers individual back with a stepless back length adjustment and the height of the childs seat is easily adjustable as well. The stable frame construction ensures a safe stand when loading the child.
height adjustable child seat with variable width
child specific, soft padded 5-point safety harness with effortless size adjustment function
height adjustable foot rest
detachable chin pad
airy cabin with side mesh inserts
stepless Vari Fit back length adjustment
Aircomfort back system for maximum air ventilation
Pull-Forward adjustment on hip belt
comfortable and safe side entry for the childs seat
sturdy aluminium frame with wide platform for maximum stability
kickstand with audible click sound when locked
two grab handles
multiple storage options: zipped pocket on hip belt, mesh side pockets, large zipped compartment underneath the seat, stretch compartment on the back
big ergonomic chin pad, sun / rain roof (accessories)
foldable for easy transport
Height standing: 70 cm
Height folded: 78 cm
Weight: 2820 g
Volume: 14 litre
Size: 70 / 43 / 34 (H x W x D) cm
1. With the Vari Fit System all Kid Comfort models can be effortlessly adjusted to the wearers individual back length. This is vital for the perfect fit of the child carrier and guarantees a safe and balanced carry.
2. An aluminum frame is the basis of the carrying system and transfers the load exactly to the hip area.
3. The anatomically shaped hip fins are made from multiple layers. The inner side has a layer of soft foam with 3D AirMesh lining for heightened comfort. The firm foam on the outside is modeled to the anatomic shape and transfers the load to the hips. Side compression straps on the fins regulate the load and increase stability.
4. Kid Comfort 2 & 3: Anatomically shaped, pivoting Vari Flex hip wings follow complex movements and thus save energy on stairs, uneven terrain or steep paths. The Pull-Forward adjustment system on the hip belt easily cinches the child carrier close to the body even when fully loaded.
5. The Pull-Forward construction on the hip belt allows the hip fins to be positioned correctly even with a full load.
6. Height adjustable stabilizer straps enable precision positioning of the pack and allow heavy loads to be cinched in closer to the body.
7. The S-shaped shoulder straps are inherently stable, come with an airy 3D AirMesh lining and comfortably curve over the shoulders.
8. Ventilated proven back system - AIRCOMFORT (Kid Comfort AIR) - guarantees Deuters signature carry comfort. The back systems further create a space for airflow between child and carrier: this reduces perspiration, prevents heat accumulation and saves energy.
9. Two stable grab handles make the Kid Comforts easy to lift on the back without additional help.
210 den Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating. This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.
Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.