The potty is compact and convenient, and the soft plastic edges mean that your child sits comfortably. It is easy to empty and clean and will rest firmly on the floor, even if your child moves about.
• PRACTICAL SIZE - The potty perfectly combines functionality and comfort, making it ideal for smaller bathrooms. The minimalistic design and compact size mean that it takes up very little space, making it ideal for trips. There is a handle on the back of the potty so that you or your child can easily move the potty from room to room.
• STABLE AND COMFORTABLE - The potty is ergonomically designed with soft lines to provide your child with maximum comfort. The smooth, rounded edges of the potty chair and inner potty won’t pinch your skin. There is plenty of room for the legs, making it easier to sit down and stand up. The rubber edging along the bottom ensures that the potty chair rests firmly on the floor without sliding about.
• EASY TO KEEP CLEAN - The splashguard prevents spills and the removable inner potty is easy to empty and clean. Just lift it out using the convenient handle under the splashguard, empty it and wipe clean or rinse under running water. The smooth plastic and clean design with no corners or grooves prevent dirt from building up.
• TESTED AND SAFE MATERIALS - All BABYBJÖRN Kitchen and Bathroom products meet plastic safety standards in both Europe and the USA. This means that the plastics are continuously and rigorously being tested for bisphenol A (BPA) and health-hazardous substances, and they are certified safe for foods. That’s important to us!
• AGE - Toilet and potty training is very individual, so it is hard to recommend a suitable age. The BABYBJÖRN Smart Potty can be used once the child feels ready.
• WEIGHT - 18 oz/540 g
• DIMENSIONS - 10 x 13 x 6.5 in/25.5 x 33 x 16.5 cm
• MATERIAL - The potty is made from polypropylene (PP) and thermoplastic elastomer (TPE).
• CARE - The potty is easy to clean thanks to the removable inner potty. Just lift it out using the convenient handle under the splashguard, empty it and wipe clean or rinse under running water.