Babybjorn Baby Plate & Spoon | 2 Pack
The Baby Plate’s three-leaf clover shape helps babies to scoop up the food with the spoon instead of having to chase it around the edges or across the table. The Baby Spoon is specially designed to suit the shape of the plate and can be used with either hand. The blade of the spoon is slightly raised to help nudge the food into the baby's mouth.
The Baby Spoon has a short handle that is easy for small hands to grip when babies start eating on their own. A ring at the bottom of the handle prevents the baby's hand from sliding too far down the spoon towards the food. The groove on the back of the handle means that the spoon will rest against the edge of the plate between bites, instead of sliding down into the plate.
The sloping edge of the BABYBJÖRN Baby Plate means that it will not tip even if the baby bangs on the rim or pushes it. The shape of the rim also makes it difficult for the baby to take hold of and this minimizes the risk of your baby tipping or throwing the plate. The rubber edging underneath prevents the plate set from sliding about on the table.
All BABYBJÖRN Kitchen and Bathroom products meet plastic safety standards in both Europe and the USA. This means that the plastics are continuously and rigorously being tested for bisphenol A (BPA) and health-hazardous substances, and they are certified safe for foods. That’s important to us!
- Shape of the plate helps child scoop up food with the spoon
- Grip-friendly spoon with short handle
- Plate rests firmly on table
- Suitable for children to use from 4 months
- BPA-free plastic
- Age: Suitable from four months
- Weight & Dimensions: Weight of plate: 7 oz/190 g, Dimensions of plate: 8 x 8 x 1.5 in/19.5 x 19.5 x 3.5 cm, Weight of spoon: 0.7 oz/20 g, Dimensions of spoon: 1.5 x 4.5 x 1 in/3.5 x 12 x 2 cm
- Material: The Baby Plate and Spoon set are made of polypropylene (PP) and thermoplastic elastomer (TPE). The inner plate is made of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS).