· Gentle cycle
· Minimal amount of a gentle detergent free of optical brighteners
· Turn off agitator, if that is an option
· Include only other bamboo fabrics
· Layette should be washed inside out, zipped/buttoned up to decrease pilling and prevent potential damage to fabric
· Sleep bags should NOT be washed inside out, but should be zipped up completely to protect the inner quilting
Kyte Baby does not recommend using the dryer. We recommend hanging or laying flat to dry. Open your sleep bags when drying them and point a fan towards them to help reduce drying time indoors.